Blog Archive

Friday, September 20, 2013

Arbritary Introduction

Hello.

You may or may not remember me from my last blog, Aberrantly Errant, which I must sadly inform you has died. Forever. Sorry.

BUT ---

I'm still here. So... rejoice and be jubilant.

You see, aside from drawing stick figures and ghosts and animals, all very crudely, I also cook. Very... not crudely. I'm actually quite good.

... I assume you require proof. Very well.

EXHIBIT A: My tools.

See the blue one? That's precisely why YOU DON'T MESS WITH A CHEF.
EXHIBIT B: Examples of my work.








 EXHIBIT C: How your face should look RIGHT NOW.



You will be impressed. And you will learn how to make the most delicious meals of all time. OF ALL TIME. On a budget! Because we've got bills and sh*t, amirite? Hint: I AM.

As you drool on your keyboard in anticipation of the next recipe I bestow upon you, check out Kitten Whiskers and Tiny Chili Pepper, two of my friends' blogs that will... do nothing to stem the drooling. You might as well attach a bucket to your mouth. Also, check out my sister's fashion blog, Queen Leen Style Phile.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment